November 26, 2007

11/28 Releases You Are Most Interested In

For this week (26 Nov to 30 Nov), there's a couple of new CD releases other than ERIKA's Destination Nowhere, artist like Crystal Kay, Salyu, TOKIO and Kazumasa Oda will be releasing their Albums/Singles as well.
Yahoo! Japan Music has set up a poll to ask visitors for their vote of the Albums/Singles which managed to interest them the most. ERIKA managed to top the chart with a overall percent of 19% (567 Votes), Currently Kazumasa Oda holds the 2nd place and is just short of a few votes to win over the 1st place.
Hopefully fans will be able to cast their votes to help ERIKA maintain her 1st place spot.

To vote, first go here. (music.yahoo.co.jp)

Scroll down until you see this:


Select ERIKA, and submit the vote!


3 comments:

Anonymous November 26, 2007 at 12:17 PM  

I've voted for ERIKA. :D

I really like your site and I would like to ask do you want to trade links with me? ^^ Sorry I'm asking about it here but I couldn't find your e-mail. ^^" Here's my site:

http://heavenon.superhost.pl/aaa/

It's not ERIKA-related but I hope you don't mind, since it's still related to j-music. :) Tell me whether you want to trade or not.

Erik November 26, 2007 at 2:29 PM  

Sure!~

solstar November 26, 2007 at 9:09 PM  

I did vote for Erika.


After all...when you're Travelling Without Moving, then your Destination (is) Nowhere.




hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.......

Back to TOP