October 1, 2007

Erika's Apology For Closed Note Premiere

I apologize for my attitude the other day at the Closed Note premiere. I have the mother of all of vices and have to take the consequences. I have disappointed my fans and I apologize to all of you for my remarks on the other day's stage greeting.

I thought like I shouldn't have...like a person that was not professional. It was immature and I see now how my behavior was received. I should have stopped, but now I am able to learn through this experience before it becomes a lost cause.

I think and hope that I am able to return to everybody something even a little in the future though it is not a thing where I apologize, it ends, and it's over.

I am sorry.
- Erika Sawajiri

Official Apology - Translated by us.

6 comments:

Anonymous October 5, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

Apology accepted. But the boyfriend of 43 years? Erika? What is wrong with you? Is it the money?
It is wise you do not follow the footstep's of other girls who date men old enough to be their father..
Some say age is only a number, but most of time, men like Takashiro san only have interest with young ladies only. Ask yourself why? He once was with Sato-Eriko san who is in 20's too. I do not trust that man you are dating.

Anonymous October 5, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

AGREED

Anonymous November 16, 2007 at 11:27 AM  

43 years old? Date men your age... They look better with you.

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

you awlay the best erika

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

don't worry you the best i don't care what people said you still the best :)

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

yea you should date someone else he is too old but if you really like him then go ahead

Back to TOP